Thursday 20 June 2013

TPC June- Day 2

Hello all the lovely ladies out there!!!
Today I am here with the mani for the day 2 of Crumpet Nail Tart's TPC for June. The same products, used for day 1, are used here.



I hope you can see the pink nail polish as well.
I started by applying the pink polish on the nails then applied striping tape horizontally and applied red polish over it and then removed the striping tape so after this step I had adjacent horizontal red and pink polishes. Over this I put striping tape vertically and applied the purple polish. I drew flower with golden acrylic paint and put a purple rhinestone in between the flower. I also put three rhinestones vertically on the  thumb. Topped it off with top coat and the design was ready.


Hope you all liked the design. Take a look what other lovely ladies have created.


12 comments:

  1. This is a really cool Nail Art Divya! your other nail arts are also very pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and I am so happy that you liked it..... :)

      Delete
  2. This is great! Very very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...... I thought that it was not that good but now when I came to know that others a liking it, I am satisfied.... :)

      Delete
  3. Oh! great, I really need to try this!

    ReplyDelete