Hi guys!!! today I am here with nail art featuring some one's tutorial. It was really hard for me to decide which tutorial I should follow as there are many awesome girls doing so awesome manis. After searching I decided to follow the Winter Wonder Land Tutorial by Stacey Castanha which she has done using toothpick!!! Her tuts are always simple and are easy to achieve and they look so neat and adorable. This is my version of her tutorial-
The colors used are-
1. Revlon Moon Candy 'Galactic'- As blue base
2. Elle 18 '53'- As base on thumb
3. Kleancolor '244 (Mr. Right)'- As Sparkles on all the fingers over blue color
4. Sally Hansen '300 (White on)- for snow and snowman
5. Gaits 'Lonely Green'- For tree
6. L'Oreal '303(Lush Tangerine)'- For snowman's nose and scarf
7. Elle 18 '35 (Black)'- For Snowman's eyes, buttons and tree trunk
I have used various size dotting tools to recreate the mani. Hope you liked the design and do check out the Winter Wonderland Nail art Tutorial using toothpick by Stacey Castanha here and do subscribe to her channel here to see her great work and get inspired.
Do leave your precious comments below.