Wednesday 11 April 2018

Born Pretty Store Black Mirror Chrome Powder

Hi guys!!!
Today I have a review of Born Pretty Store chrome powder in Mirror Black item ID 41295. 



The jar comes in 2 sizes, 1gm and 0.5 gm. I got the 1gm one for review. The packaging of the product was top notch and the quantity in the jar is good and will last long so you will be able to do a good number of nail sets. 
The powder when you first see, looks like a gun metal colored powder. 












I achieved this look after application of powder-

The way I Achieved it -
I applied Madam Glam 'Perfect Black' as base, cured it for 1 min in LED lamp and then applied Born Pretty store No wipe top coat, cured in LED lamp for 1min and then rubbed the powder nicely over it. Brushed the excess powder, again BPS no wipe top coat and cured it coat and I was done.
The powder does give a nice chrome effect


It gives totally different effect on white and silver colors (swipe to see) and I liked it's effect more on a silver color. 
Effect over white and silver





















Effect over all the three colors







The price of 0.5gm is USD 2.29 but currently is available for USD 1.99 and that saves you 13% but you can save more, how? Just apply code DVG10 while check out on born pretty store site and get additional 10% discount.

Have a look at the video I created for this look-

No comments:

Post a Comment